Saturday, February 4, 2012



Hello everyone, this is Cody Bennett speaking. Well, OK typing but you get the idea haha. Anyways, I would like to welcome you all back to the Free the Slaves blog! It's been quite some time since this blog was updated, but with me in control of it I hope to give updates at least once a week regarding possible new global legislation, charities, and media to help spread awareness of slavery worldwide. With that, I would like to welcome you all back!

To begin this official first blog post in over a year, I will be posting a movie list that explores the issue of global slavery. Some of these movies may be well know to you, and others not so much. However, I implore you all to look into these films and share them with everyone you can! We need to get more and more people in on this massive undertaking of global awareness, and it all starts with us, just one person at a time, spreading the word!



That's all for today folks! Make sure to check back next week for any new updates and I will hopefully be adding in a book list for you all to check out!

Peace,

Cody Bennett

No comments: